- All regular contributors initially submit a guest post before becoming a regular contributor.
- Commit to writing a blog post (1,500 words max) about once every six weeks (minimum of five posts a year) on a topic of your interest related to immigration.
- Posts should include citations and links where relevant.
- You maintain the copyright to your work and have the responsibility for the accuracies of the content.
- Your bio goes on our website.
- Non-English contributions are accepted, but they must include an English abstract.
- Writes a one-off post on a particular topic.
- All of the above applies without the commitment of once a posting cycle.
- Bios are included in the post itself.
- Review and approve proposed topics.
- Check for spelling and citation errors.
- Manage the web page.
- Manage schedule of contributors.
- Reserve the right to reject any article at our discretion
If you are interested, please include a brief bio and any previous writing experiences in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to write a guest post, in addition to the bio and previous writing experiences, please include what you want to write about. Your proposed topic should be specific and narrow enough to fit into a 1,500 word (or less) post. Please note: We do not accept “how to” or immigration advice articles.
All contributions are unpaid – The Migrationist is a labor of love and does not have funding at this time.
Thank you for your interest!